Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Stop abusing Facebook and Twitter.

Hello everyone.

It's been a long time since I write a long post. So please, bear with me. (while I'm writing this, there's a series of explosion sound echoing every 5 minutes)

But first. Assalammualaikum for the muslims and selamat sejahtera for the non-muslims.
How are you? How's life? I hope that all is well. Now lately, you can see that I'm busy with all the mid term examination and many more. Finally, the mid term week was already pass and now I'm moving on for what's in the future. So, for today, I feel like I want to write a post regarding a certain thing that I think almost all of us have done it. I know I did but that's in the past now.

I want to ask you guys (the readers) some question.

Do you guys have a Facebook or Twitter or Myspace (pfftt..Myspace.)?
What do you do with your account?
Do you regularly update your status or do you tweet a lot?
What do you write or tweet about?
Do you tweet emotionally?

If the answer to the last question is yes. I have this one final question for you.

Do you write a status about what you are angry/annoyed/unsatisfied?

If the answer to that question is yes,yes, and yes. A word of advice. Stop that routine.
Whenever you feel angry about someone or something in your real life. Don't post it on that social networking site. Posting it will only makes you look immature and unprofessional. Not only that, It only shows that you are a problematic and emotionally unstable. Yes, I know how it feel to let out those bottled feeling. I've been there. But what benefits would come if you do like that(rather than your own satisfaction)? It only brings more harm than good. Seriously, if you want to smack someone or something, tell it to their faces rather than smacking it on facebook or twitter.

or you know what? Better solutions for all this is to just IGNORE all of it. Ignore the thing that make you angry. Trust me, that way is better.

So, whenever someone did something that make you feel like you want to post any angry thought or feeling about someone or something, ask yourself this question. "How, by posting this anger for the whole world to see would make me a better person?"

Let's become a better person, shall we?

Food for thoughts. *wink*

No comments: