Thursday, November 17, 2011

2 more days.

Hi.
I guess it's been a while since I updated my blog.
A lot of thing has happen (is it the correct grammar?) this past weeks that it make me forget that I have blog. Haha =D
Anyway.
In 2 more days I will be going back to Lendu again. But this time I'm not staying at hostel.
Instead I will be staying at a rented house with some of my friends and classmates.
Yes, I know. The atmosphere at hostel and rented house is different.
At hostel, it's easier to get food as the cafe and dining hall is nearby.
At hostel, even though you only have 5 minutes to get to class from hostel, you still be on time.
At hostel, when you're bored, just stroll around the hostel and you will find something to do.
But not at the rented house.
At rented house, If you're hungry, you just have to cook if there is no nearby restaurant.
At rented house, you have to get up early to go to class as the distance from house and class is far.
At rented house, if you're bored, the activity that you can do is limited.
Plus, money plays a very important rules in surviving outside the campus. (car fuel money, cooking ingredient, monthly rent money)
Although, it seems living at a rented house is really disadvantageous for me, I feel very excited!
I hope that this is for the best and wish me luck!

Oh! FYI, this is my timetable for the new semester:

No comments: